[OM] Size of pictures on the web was Re: TOPE 17

Subject: [OM] Size of pictures on the web was Re: TOPE 17
From: Johan Malmström <johan.malmstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 11:01:04 +0100
Moose and others,

I'm compiling a website for my pictures and I'm thinking of the  photo size.
I think that two grasp an image it has to fit on the screen, but would you
say that it's necessary to be able to view a larger than screen size to tell
if it's a good image (rather say "is the photographer handy with the camera
and scanner...") Lets say that 800x800 covers both landscape and portrait
pictures and fits most screens but, would you like to be able to see the
pictures in lets say with a side of 2000 pixels?

Any thoughts? The aim of the coming site is to promote me and some of my
pictures (and keep the National Tax Board happy).

/ Johan

--
http://privat.johanmalmstrom.se
icq: 20012555