[OM] Re: What is Bokeh????- was - I could be convinced

Subject: [OM] Re: What is Bokeh????- was - I could be convinced
From: whunter <whunterjr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 10:03:50 -0500
Temptation is just tooooo great when we eschew clicks to fondle the
handle..........
1.  To answer in OM terms:    Just like a 50/1.2 vociferouslyactive,
if it's yallow let it mellow.  If its brown flush it down.
2.  Bokeh depth the nose knows, determines the rush to flush and how
mush.....

Please don't ban me........ :-)
Bill