[OM] Re: E-1 and Metz flashes

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 and Metz flashes
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 19:03:02 -0700
Hi Jim:

Following what George and Skip had to say about the E1 I am interested in
it. But I am confused as to the long and sorrowful thread on the mystic
adaptor. If I could use my prime lenses I would probably buy it, but frankly
I would want the adaptor in my hand first.
Secondly, in laymans terms, I understand that due to the difference in
converting focal lengths the wide angle primes will not perform as they do
on my Om cameras?
Third, not having had the opportunity to try this, is it a pipedream to
expect our Zuikos to cross over? Both in performance and in feel?

Thanks Gord