[OM] Re: Christmas exchange

Subject: [OM] Re: Christmas exchange
From: Gregg Iverson <golftooter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 23:43:29 -0500
I can thing of nothing smart to say in response, but I have this terrible
visualization of you being consumed by paper products!  If the house is
going on the east side of the lake, don't bother.  It won't last for many
years anyway before it will be down in the water.

Thanks for all your work on the exchange.

gregg