[OM] Re: OT Efficient Flushing, was What is Bokeh????- was - I could be

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Efficient Flushing, was What is Bokeh????- was - I could be convinced
From: Johan Malmström <johan.malmstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 15:21:40 +0100
Den/At 04-02-12 14.02 skrev/wrote "Gregg Iverson"
<[golftooter@xxxxxxxxxxxx]>:

> Maybe I could hook up a comuter in the bathroom to maximze my time
> there.  Either that or subscribe to more magazines. :-)

I don't think you are allowed to hook any body up in the bathroom, not even
you own comuter. My comuter takes the train every morning and comes back
every evening... It's a she and she's good at many things other than comute.

Ok its two 'm' in commute I know. Sorry. I will stop doing things like this.

/ Johan

--
http://privat.johanmalmstrom.se
icq: 20012555