[OM] Re: Panasonic, Sanyo, and Sigma join Four Thirds

Subject: [OM] Re: Panasonic, Sanyo, and Sigma join Four Thirds
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 23:25:54 +0800
To me it is the minimum size acceptable, the DOF is already too much. On the
other hand I didn't see noise in CCD reduced too much in these few years,
the small sensor like the one in C5050 is still high even it is only 5MP.
Large sensor is still needed to get a lower noise, the E-1 is consider to
have too much noise to me at higher ISO. Anyway, larger sensor is always
better, I would like to see I can shoot at ISO1600 with the noise level of
ISO100 today.

C.H.Ling