[OM] Re: OM4t arrived

Subject: [OM] Re: OM4t arrived
From: john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 11:43:45 +0000 (GMT)
Richard, I have had good results on a OM3 with the same problem using double
sided tape. the stuff I used had a very good pressure sensitive adhesive. Cut
tape and backing to profile of lens mount, stick to covering or camera,peel off
backing, and press. Has provided a "fix and forget" repair for me. The tape I
used was originally intended for permanent mounting photo's / artwork for
display. Perhaps carpet tape would do the same thing?
               Regards, John Duggan
> >Richard Lovison wrote:
> >>A very small corner of the leather is loose on the front.  Does anyone have
> >>good recommendation for the type of glue to tack it down?

John Duggan,  Wales, UK.