[OM] Re: [OT] Billingham 306 'press top'

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Billingham 306 'press top'
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 11:46:30 -0700
Hi Chris:

I  missplaced the credit! My apologies Chris, I should have gone  back and
checked my post, .I just had a 54 year old moment. The 206 isnt too much
smaller, but the AVEA on the 306 is overkill, there is still room in there
even with the load I have in now. The AVEA are so well made you almost don't
want to send them back. Thankyou Chris for recommending it to me, There is
something special in these bags the heritage and quality shows through.

Thanks Gord