[OM] Re: (OT) I am Bic pen Tami tur

Subject: [OM] Re: (OT) I am Bic pen Tami tur
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 14:27:41 -0500
I read the sonnets, mostly because it was required.  I much
preferred the plays ol' Willie wrote.  I also was forced to wade
through Keats and Shelley, et al.  Bobby Burns had his moments.
But when it came to poetry, Bennet Cerf was more to my liking.  I
guess it shows.  :-)

Walt

A human being has a natural desire to have more of a good thing
than he needs. -- Mark Twain (defining the cause of Zuikoholism a
century ago)