[OM] Re: Removing the self-timer lever?

Subject: [OM] Re: Removing the self-timer lever?
From: "Daniel Sepke" <fred42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 15:57:21 -0500
Hi there Gary,

Joe Beljan makes a pin wrench for the job but the rubber stopper method also
works on this one. Just remember its left threaded so twist the wrong way to
undo. Did you download/print out Morgan's instructions from the site?

http://www.cameraleather.com/installhints.htm

I have just done a Morgan Sparks kit in Kid Leather Cobalt Blue for my
wife's birthday present next month. Real leather almost makes the camera
feel warm to the touch, I find it hard to put down I highly recommend them.
Very easy to fit in a hour or less with care.

Have fun, Dan S