[OM] Re: sticking leather

Subject: [OM] Re: sticking leather
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 17:36:55 -0500
Hi Bill,

I kind of had the feeling the silicone might cause a small problem if it
didn't stick.  Wasn't the first dumb thing I've done and most likely won't be
the last. :)  I didn't use much, enough to fit on the end of a paper clip and
most of it squished out, so it shouldn't be too dificult to remove what's
there.  I'll pick up some Pliobond on Monday and give it a try.

Thanks,
Richard