[OM] Re: Mounting a small Takahashi, was: Valentines Day

Subject: [OM] Re: Mounting a small Takahashi, was: Valentines Day
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 22:15:02 -0500
Hi Chuck, hi Gord,

I agree somewhat with Chuck's first thought as well only because the mount
would probably function properly and efficiently since it was designed
specifically for the FC-60.  If another "generic" mount could be found or
made that offers the same functionality at a more reasonable price I would
probably choose it over an overpriced "designer" item.  High quality optics I
would pay for... accessories overpriced simply because they are part of an
exclusive brand name I would be reluctant to buy.

Richard