[OM] Re: astrophoto taken with OM1

Subject: [OM] Re: astrophoto taken with OM1
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 10:59:55 -0500
Thanks David.  No, I never tried multiple exposures.  Most of what I did was
pretty basic which provided more than enough of a challenge at the time.  I'm
curious though on the procedure of multiple exposures.  Would you scan the
separate film images and then recombine them in Photoshop?  Back when I was
doing astrophotography, the method for improving contrast and detail was to
take multiple images, combine the two images in register and then make a
print.  Lining the two negatives up exactly was the challenge.  I think there
was some device for doing so but I never investigated.

Richard