[OM] Re: olympus Digest V1 #36

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus Digest V1 #36
From: Stephen Scharf <scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 15:15:10 -0800

>------------------------------
>
>Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 19:23:18 -0800
>From: Mike Veglia <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [OM] No(t much) OM Content-Pinging Stephen Scharf
>
>Stephen, are my emails making it through to you? (I'm wondering if my
>email address is getting "spam filtered" or something....)
>
>Some OM content...I'm finally getting more comfortable with, and used
>to, the Zuiko 350/2.8 with 1.4XA on the EOS 10D. It has taken some time
>(and quite a few thousand frames) to get there, but it is a nice
>combination. The 21/3.5 works nicely with it too.
>
>Okay, back to lurking...
>
>Mike Veglia

Hi Mike,
Yes, they are....sorry for not replying sooner, been really sick the
last few days with this respiratory bug that is going around.... the
cough is still lingering. I got your email and the 10D/Zuiko shots
look great from the Audi meet. Oh, and the 300/2.8? Is that a C*n*n
lens? Did you buy or rent one, or were you referring to your Zuiko
350/2.8? Those looked good, too.

Best,
Stephen.
--