[OM] [OT] Rats, it's the E-1 again

Subject: [OM] [OT] Rats, it's the E-1 again
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 21:19:48 -0500
After trouncing the 4/3 sensor in an earlier message today I have spent
a great deal of time trolling discussions of the E-1 vs 10D on the
dpreview forums and come away convinced that I have to go back and pay
much more attention to a careful evaluation of the E-1.

Just as I thought my mind was getting settled.  The $300 trade-in (which
makes it the same price as the 10D (with lens) also adds to the sense of
unsettlement.  But where, oh where is the MA-1 that would push me over
the edge?

Chuck Norcutt
Woburn, Massachusetts, USA