[OM] Re: sticking leather

Subject: [OM] Re: sticking leather
From: Gregg Iverson <golftooter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 00:12:35 -0500
We used to wipe a car down with lacquer thinner to remove the remains of
silicone wax before repainting a car.  Depending on what part of the
camera, that might work.  Apply sparingly to a rag, then wipe the surfaces
after scraping any buildup that is there.  Good luck on the porous materials.

gregg