[OM] Re: OM2n meter weighting pattern. Was: OM2n exposure

Subject: [OM] Re: OM2n meter weighting pattern. Was: OM2n exposure
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 09:26:25 -0500
Only the oldest plain OM-2 (falling between serial numbers 100,000 to
200,000) will have center weighted curtains (though I did put CW curtains
into a 2N for a chap in the early 80's).  So afaik, all 2/2N with averaging
curtains do average metering in otf mode.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121  Turnaround 6-8 weeks