[OM] Re: Film media article

Subject: [OM] Re: Film media article
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 21:59:46 -0000
Fair dues Chris, your two examples are indeed, umm, shall we say 'very
inelegant'?

I still have to get my head round your explanation of precisely why that is
so, but without doubt they are wrong 'uns!

And since we are talking of trains, can I put in a plea for 'train station'
to be excised from our usage, forthwith.  Trains stop at a _railway
[railroad]_ station, for heaven's sake.

Piers