[OM] Re: Nicad packs

Subject: [OM] Re: Nicad packs
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 10:09:26 -0500
And that's just one more reasosn why I haven't tried to rebuild
any of mine myself.  Being only half smart, I would have installed
the thing and then wondered why it didn't work.  The other reason
is, John says there's nearly always a problem with the battery
check button.

At least I've got one good M.15V pack, one half good, and an M.18V
control grip.  The other two NiCd packs have become shelf gear.

Walt

A human being has a natural desire to have more of a good thing
than he needs. -- Mark Twain (defining the cause of Zuikoholism a
century ago)