[OM] Re: Zuiko 35~105/3.5-4.5

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 35~105/3.5-4.5
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <omlist@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 00:47:15 +0100
On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 23:17:16 +0100
Johan Malmström <johan.malmstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Do you have it?

Yes

> Do you like?

Yes

> What is good for?

Well, mine makes breakfast, does the laundry, makes my bead and feeds the
fishes. I've forbidden it from ironing my shirts -- just didn't get it
right....

Ohh....seriously, it takes pictures too. Damm fine ones, at that, if it
wasn't for that klutch behind the camera.

It's my favourite "walk-about lens", permanently mounted on my "walk-about
camera" (OM40, should anyone care...), and it does remarkably well. It's my
favourite OM-zoom simply because it's an one-touch thingie. Two-touch zooms
leave me baffled....

> And how much would you pay for it?

Uhmm...I dunno. I guess I paid 100 Eur or thereabouts for mine, but I am
not sure. Would definitely pay that again...

--thomas