[OM] Re: Tele-Converters.

Subject: [OM] Re: Tele-Converters.
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 10:05:24 -0000
If you use TTL metering Gareth, you don't need to make any exposure
adjustment.  If you use external metering, a 1.4x TC will steal 1 stop, and
a 2x will steal 2 stops. Once upon a time I had a 3x, but I don't recommend
you go there!

You might like to try a Tamron fixed OM-mount TC (rather than their usual
Adaptall which is no good for you unless you have Adaptall lenses), but they
may be as hard to find as Zuiko, especially the 1.4x (both Tamron and
Zuiko).  But very considerably cheaper!

Piers