[OM] Re: Zuiko 35~105/3.5-4.5

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 35~105/3.5-4.5
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 11:31:29 +0100

There must have been some optical changes, as I believe that one can see a
difference in the rear element. As far as I recall, the older lens has an
externally flat  rear element, whilst the newer model has a convex element.
Can anyone confirm that?

Roger Key

Piers wrote:

Best I know is that the redesign involved a change in the mechanical
aspects
of the close-focus chassis.  I am not aware of any optical changes.
Whether
improved mechanical reliability can be characterised as improved
performance
is a philosophical matter!

Piers