[OM] Re: Rats, it's the E-1 again,

Subject: [OM] Re: Rats, it's the E-1 again,
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 13:35:03 -0500
I broke my glasses last week.  I put them aside, saying I'd get
them fixed later, and I have been getting along remarkably well
without them.  I'm geuninely surprised at how much the old eyes
seem to have improved in the seven or eight years since my last
eye exam.

If I could break my legs and realize half the improvement, I
would.  I once could walk for miles and miles.  Now, a half mile
and I have to stop for a while.  Luckily, I've got the OM-4Runner.

It's like an old East Tennessee hillbilly buddy of mine used to
say, "Everybody's got his own sack of rocks to tote."

Let's those of us over 50 just do the best we can with what we've
got left.

Walt

A human being has a natural desire to have more of a good thing
than he needs. -- Mark Twain (defining the cause of Zuikoholism a
century ago)