[OM] Re: Cosina/Epson digital RF

Subject: [OM] Re: Cosina/Epson digital RF
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 13:19:51 -0800
It is sort of good news, although the gorge rises seeing a film wind
lever on it. I would hope for a really nice one to come out of the
Hexar remains at Konica-Minolta. But maybe that is what the Panasonic
Lumix DMC-LC1/Leica Digilux 2 is and the next step is the one with
bigger sensor and interchangable lenses?

Winsor
Long Beach, CA
USA