[OM] Re: Cosina/Espon digital RF

Subject: [OM] Re: Cosina/Espon digital RF
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 17:05:31 EST
This butt-ugly transplant of a camera is being discussed ad-nauseum on the
other lists. It has just about consumed the Leica list. Please allow those
discussions to stay there and not be repeated here.

George S.

 frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Okay there's been a lot of discussion of this over on the Voigtlander list.
Personally, I'm glad to see someone is stepping in and making a more
traditional mechanical style digital camera.

To keep some of this more on topic, where Cosina is doing the OEM work for
the body and has also made an Olympus body (the OM-2000), who'd like to see
an OM-mount version of this? I believe it's built off the same body as the
Voigtlander RF's which (I believe) is the same body as was used for the
OM-2000, et al.

http://www.dpreview.com/articles/pma2004/Epson/