[OM] Hand raising was Re: Epson Print Academy Online Experience

Subject: [OM] Hand raising was Re: Epson Print Academy Online Experience
From: Johan Malmström <johan.malmstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 09:39:10 +0100
I raise an unshriveled hand! (according to micro$oft that should be
unshielded...)

Turned 33 last December. By the way I've just found a slide of me from
spring of 1975 fumbling with a camera (it's a range- or viewfinder can't see
witch though). The point is that is taken with the same OM-1 as I have here
beside me today. Would that count as TOPE 1?

/ Johan -- waiting to be the no 100 on TOPE 1...

--
http://privat.johanmalmstrom.se
icq: 20012555