[OM] A couple of questions which are on-topic

Subject: [OM] A couple of questions which are on-topic
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 11:39:47 EST
1) Does anyone have any experience using the Sto-Fen gismo on a T32 with
bounce grip?  If so, do you have any specific suggestions about its use and the
results produced.

2) Can anyone give me a compelling reason either to or not to use the OMPC as
my "ride around in the car camera."  I have a beautiful example that has been
sitting in OM purgatory (my gear closet) for a couple of years because it has
a mirror that sticks up from time to time.  It keeps calling out for a CLA
and I've resisted so far.  Anyone using this one regularly and if so do you
have
any advice or comments other than sending it to you?

Bill Barber