[OM] Re: A couple of questions which are on-topic

Subject: [OM] Re: A couple of questions which are on-topic
From: Pschings@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 12:00:57 EST
In a message dated 2/19/2004 11:40:41 AM Eastern Standard Time,
NSURIT@xxxxxxx writes:

> 1) Does anyone have any experience using the Sto-Fen gismo on a T32 with
> bounce grip?  If so, do you have any specific suggestions about its use and
the
> results produced.

I almost never use the T32 without the Stofen (overpriced though it is). I
generally keep the T32 head tilted up at the 45-degree position when I use the
Stofen. The results are very good - soft and even. I've experimented a bit with
using the T32/BG2/Stofen combination along with a T32 in the hot shoe and
have had mixed (very good and very not-so-good) results.

Hope this helps,

Paul