[OM] new evf

Subject: [OM] new evf
From: BllPear@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 18:05:50 -0500
If this new evf on the Panasonic is the same as the one on the Sony 828, it
still leaves a great deal to be desired. I picked one up a few weeks ago before
I was aware of all this business, and unprompted, I was really dissapointed.
One would certainly be careful to pan slowly, to avoid sickness.

I'm continually amazed at how people are more and more willing to accept
reductions in quality and ever-worsening ergonomics because that's what thwy
are handed.

Bill Pearce, old fart

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.