[OM] Re: Re : Epson Print Academy Online Experience

Subject: [OM] Re: Re : Epson Print Academy Online Experience
From: Gary Edwards <zuiko_warrior@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 18:18:37 -0800 (PST)
Good for all of them, Jim!  Emily got the best of the image saturation, though
;-)

I'm 52 and noticed that I felt pretty good skiing this winter - but largely
because I'd lost a significant amount of mass, I think.

My OM-2N accompanied me each day on the slopes, in a fanny pack in front of me.
 Ran fine, but the temperature never got much below 30 F the week before
Christmas at Breckenridge.

Gary

"James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx> wrote:

No, the bindings didn't release and they didn't need to as there was very
little twisting or bending force applied to my legs. I keep the bindings
quite loose and the skis never come off if I'm skiing correctly. Modern
bindings have so much elasticity that they only need to be set on the higher

Gary Edwards

www.peopleplacesflight.com