[OM] Re: Epson Print Academy Online Experience

Subject: [OM] Re: Epson Print Academy Online Experience
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 01:58:10 -0700
Hi David:

TMI !!!!!!!

Jim Peplinski (played hockey with the Calgary Flames) tells this story about
what he did to Guy Chouinard ( also a Flame). Every year the players had to
report for a complete physical including prostate check. Jim went with his
friend Guy and was first. After the physical the Doctor goes to the bathroom
to clean up and to offer a little privacy as the player dresses. When the
Doctor left, Jim dressed quickly and slammed the exit door as though he
left, but he didn't, there was a filing cabinet away from the wall enough
for him to hide. Guy comes in for his physical and when it is time for the
prostate check Guy dutifully bends over the exam table. The Doctor puts his
left hand on Guy's shoulder and begins the exam.. Peplinski sneaks up behind
them both and discreetly puts his right hand on Guy's other shoulder. The
look of horror on Guy Chouinard's face still brings Peplinski huge guffaws
to this day.

Gord