[OM] Re: Flash photography

Subject: [OM] Re: Flash photography
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 09:18:01 -0000
I think that is correct Bill, with the further rider that we assume the
ceiling is white - if it isn't, you aren't going to get much bounced back.
Keep in mind that you want to aim the flash so the reflection hits the
subject. I suggest you either bracket the exposures or get a flash meter!

Where have you been Albert - secrtaries been keeping you busy?

Piers