[OM] Re: Re : Epson Print Academy Online Experience

Subject: [OM] Re: Re : Epson Print Academy Online Experience
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 09:39:37 -0700
"Houston, we have a problem" here that I must clarify. "He" is a "her" and I
also really like the picture but it was taken by a professional race
photographer. I've never taken a race picture of that quality. For me,
trying to race little Lindsey would be a very humiliating experience. This
little village I live in has some "fast" girls. Carolyn Curl, from Idaho
Falls, held both the women's world bicycle speed record (122 mph) and the
world skiing speed record (143 mph). A French girl now has the skiing record
and I think Carolyn still has the bicycle record. We have some "fast" women
of other types too but their records are less rigorously documented. Some
have been photographed in action though. /jim