[OM] Re: How old were you? (WAS: whippersnappers (was Re: Eps on Print A

Subject: [OM] Re: How old were you? (WAS: whippersnappers (was Re: Eps on Print Academy
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 11:41:38 -0700
Hi James:

Welcome. You've made some good choices there, I'm sure that the enabling
team is meeting with glee to assist you. You will like the 4. I have bought
most of the primes to sort out what I want and I like the two you have
chosen a lot. The 85/2.0 and the 21/3.5 are two of my favorites (at the
moment).

Gord