[OM] Re: Tele-Converters.

Subject: [OM] Re: Tele-Converters.
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 15:58:06 -0700
Eagles land in the trees in my yard sometimes but I've never been able to
photograph one there. If the door latch opens they are gone. My yard borders
on a cattle ranch and the eagles hunt there a lot. They're fun to watch but
too far out to get good photos. I took this one along the Madison river but
it's just not sharp enough to make high-quality enlargements. Mike's is
sharper. Some day I'll get a good one. /jim