[OM] Re: new evf

Subject: [OM] Re: new evf
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 15:50:46 -0800
I think there is just one company that makes the evf for everyone.
Maybe there are different ways to implement the evf. My Coolpix 5700
has the previous generation one with fewer pixels and looks grainy, I
am mystified by the comment. It does not smear or do anything weird,
although I do not shoot action, sports or flying birds with it. It is
not pretty and washes out if you don't shield it with your hand, but it
is miles ahead of the little optical tunnel viewfinder on most P&S
cameras that cannot even follow the zoom accurately.

Winsor
Long Beach, CA
USA