[OM] Re: How old were you?

Subject: [OM] Re: How old were you?
From: Jerry Liles <wliles@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 19:55:47 -0600
Lets see now.  I'm currently 56.5.  My first SLR was  Kowa that I bought
from the PX in 68.  It was what a private could afford and it actually
had good optics.  I used it and a Yashica Atoran while in the Army until
they both abruptly died.  I bought my first OM1 in 74.  It was black and
could take a motor drive though it wasn't labled MD.  I kept it and a
50mm 1.8 and 35 mm 3.5 until the camera was stolen.  Shortly afterward I
discovered this list and now have an OM1n,  OM2n, and an OM2sp as well
as a nice battery of lenses I didn't know I needed.  I wish I knew the
serial number of the original camera.  It wasn't as low as Moose's but
it was a low one.

Jerry Liles