[OM] Re: To buy or bye this 16mm

Subject: [OM] Re: To buy or bye this 16mm
From: "Scott Gomez" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 21:30:00 -0800
Possibly a not unusual problem in the 16. Mine has the exact same
"problem" and it has in no way appeared in any shots I've taken with it.
When I first got the lens I sent it for a CLA to K&S; Ken sent back a
note with it saying that it wasn't something to worry about--just paint
loss--and it was better not to disassemble the lens to the degree
necessary to deal with it.

I've noticed no further changes in the spots since I've owned mine (a
couple of years now).

---
Scott Gomez