[OM] Re: considering a printer purchase

Subject: [OM] Re: considering a printer purchase
From: "Dick Lague" <rlague@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 17:23:58 -0800
I have a 1270 as well and love it.  It just chugs along and works.
Costco has inexpensive paper, 8x10 glossy for $20.00 for 100 sheets.
The 1280 is a good printer as well.

I am very happy with the Epson photo Stylus printer.

If you don't need wide carriage, there is a %99.00 one that is great
....the 890??? Not sue.

Dick