[OM] Re: OT Dangerous PayPal Spam

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Dangerous PayPal Spam
From: whunter <whunterjr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 23:54:50 -0500
In the past few minutes have received the very first spam??? with a
PayPal return address for confirmation of account details which even
raised my eyebrows.  To date, these have been laughable.  This one
copies standard PayPal graphics, etc., to raise a question?????   Until
notified otherwise, this is a con game with real polish.  Advise
walking around your residence at least twice before providing the info
requested.   I have forwarded the email to PayPal.  They are LESS than
effective at prompt and lucid response, but we shall see.
Regards,
Bill