[OM] Re: Focus screen 1-1

Subject: [OM] Re: Focus screen 1-1
From: Gregg Iverson <golftooter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 00:17:50 -0500
Thank goodness I have a short memory.  There is no way I could have
followed all the instructions to the point of "flip up into a headstand"
without rereading the instructions.  And from that angle, I'm not sure I
could read anything.  I know for sure my focus would be off after standing
on my head.  I seldom even demonstrate a forward roll to students any more. :-0

gregg