[OM] Re: 28mm f2 lens hood question

Subject: [OM] Re: 28mm f2 lens hood question
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 17:11:43 -0800
My sense of things is that all the Oly screw-in hoods are designed to
work with 1 filter between them and the lens. Remember though, that the
original Oly OM filters are relatively thin, somewhere between the
really thin models without front threads and the standard thickish third
party filters. With the 21/3.5, you do have to be quite careful.

Moose