[OM] Re: How old were you? (WAS: whippersnappers)

Subject: [OM] Re: How old were you? (WAS: whippersnappers)
From: Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 16:02:48 +0100

ASCII graphics!!  The C-O-F's will love it! (won't we?)
jez

1951 xxxx
1952 xxxxx
1953 xxxxxxx
1954 xxxxxx
1955 xxx
1956 xx
1957 x

                      "Gareth.J.Martin

                      "                        To:      olympus@xxxxxxxxxx

                      <g.j.martin@bris         cc:

                      tol.ac.uk>               Subject: [OM] Re: How old were
you? (WAS: whippersnappers)
                      Sent by:

                      olympus-owner@ml

                      .free.fr

                      23/02/2004 15:53

                      Please respond

                      to olympus

Yes, I've kept count and (sad though it is!) I've plotted two frequency
curves, one of the first age a camera was purchased (mostly OMs) and
current age. Though how I can show them I've no idea! Can we have
attachments to the list? Thats assuming that anyone is interested ;)!

All the best,
Gareth.