[OM] request to view image

Subject: [OM] request to view image
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 13:12:31 -0500
Hi everyone,

If anyone has some free time and the desire to take a look at a photo of mine
and give some feedback, here is the link:

http://www.simons-rock.edu/~rlovison/photo2.html

It is a 2 minute time exposure on Fuji NPS 160.  Because of this, there are
some strange color shifts.  The main subject was a small area of fern that
caught my eye as all of the daylight just about disappeared.  I misjudged the
unevenness of the light so the area by the pond was overexposed.  Let me know
if the image works for you or not.  A simple "yeah it works" or "my lord,
that's an ugly photo" would be fine. :)

[OM1, 28/f2, tripod, cable release]

Richard