[OM] Re: request to view image

Subject: [OM] Re: request to view image
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 14:15:02 -0500
The picture is very nice, but could use some work, IMO.  The forground is very
dark, and the background highlights are blown out.

I'd think about doing two scans, one for each end of the brightness curve and
combine the two in PS (or whatever you use).  If you could match the scans
color, you could do color correction then (if you wanted).

Skip