[OM] Re: SPAM or SCAM?

Subject: [OM] Re: SPAM or SCAM?
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 13:48:26 EST
pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Wonder what happens, when you attempt to activate it.
> Paul in Portland OR

I dunno. he says you can't register it.
I found the original message. here it is with his email address edited
out....-------  George

Thank you Auction Item(s) 2935621xxx, 2977592xxx SPECIAL OFFER

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Hello  classicvw@xxxxxxx

  Thank you for your past purchase from me.
I recently found a guy who makes copies of popular software.... (calls them
backup disks)
I usually get a million offers for junk and am always afraid of being ripped
off
well You have already bought from me and know I am a good seller....  SO HERE
IS THE DEAL!
THE NEW PHOTOSHOP CS FULL VERSION!
ONLY $30 dollars
you cant register them  .. it installs easy
I USE IT .... IT WORKS
I know it works cause I bought one over a month  ago and use it everyday.
So if you want it  paypal the money to     xxxx     and I will have him ship
you a copy!
it takes 7-10 days to get it

(he gives me a 5 dollar comission... Thats my angle)