[OM] Re: OT How many cameras? WAS Re: How old were you? (WAS: whippersna

Subject: [OM] Re: OT How many cameras? WAS Re: How old were you? (WAS: whippersnap...
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 11:20:36 -0500
James,

That is a secret known only to those of us old enough to have been
avid readers of "Mad" back when it was an actual comic book,
before it became a magazine.  We learned about furshlugners,
potzerbe, halava, and that we only had one grunch but the eggplant
over there.  My best high school buddy and I pooled our resources
the summer of 1956 and bought every back issue of "Mad" and
thereafter spent weeks driving our parents nuts as we read, drank
Canada Dry black cherry cola, and cackled much too loud and long.

I wish I still had them.  There were 40-something.  They'd be
worth a small fortune today.

Walt

A human being has a natural desire to have more of a good thing
than he needs. -- Mark Twain (defining the cause of Zuikoholism a
century ago)