[OM] Re: request to view image

Subject: [OM] Re: request to view image
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 18:47:52 -0800
I sent Richard a slightly modified version with more natural color
overall. I didn't try to do anything to the overexposed background. It's
just a few pixels in the posted JPEG and whatever detail has been lost
between film and screen can't be recreated from there. As I said to
Richard, there is almost certainly lots of highlight detail in the image
on film, as print film has huge overexposure latitude. I wouldn't
presume to post a modified version of someone else's image.

Moose