[OM] Re: OT How many cameras? WAS Re: How old were you? (WAS:whippersnap

Subject: [OM] Re: OT How many cameras? WAS Re: How old were you? (WAS:whippersnap...
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 01:16:18 -0700
Hi Chuck:

I figure that it would be OK to be a bit weird, as I would be a lot dead.
Huh.

Smile for the day - The two brothers

This is a story of a good brother who was kind and helpful and generous and
petulant brother who was drunk and wrathful and lecherous. Well the bad one
died. A few years later the good brother died and began to search in heaven
for his sibling, to no avail. He petitioned the lord to allow him to know
the whereabouts of his brother. The lord had to inform him that the brother
was not in heaven. The good brother asked if there was any way that he could
at least see his brother and a cloud parted , looking down there was his
brother in hell. But he was sitting on a bench beside a beautiful blond and
had his arm around a barrel of beer, not that the good brother was in any
way vengeful, but this was not what he was expecting. Taken aback he asked
the lord, "I thought my brother would be punished--" To which the lord
replied "The barrel has a hole, the blond does not."

Gord