[OM] Re: Camera Quandary - OM vs. N*kon vs L*ica

Subject: [OM] Re: Camera Quandary - OM vs. N*kon vs L*ica
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 02:16:16 -0700
Hi Rob:

To be brutally frank I would take Michelle Pfieffer and buy postcards at the
airport on the way home.

I think you came to your own conclusion very well. Do it.

I switched from Nikon to Contax for the Zeiss Distagons esp. and was tired
of my F2SB. The Zeiss lenses were fine the Contax bodies were heavy boards
(RTS and an FM like model) I then switched to Olympus as I had a Leica IIIG
(w50mm Summicron) that I loved and The OM 4 had that feel and I knew that
Zuiko glass was good, very much liked the flash system, and the size was
great.

Gord

Cameras I miss - my first, a Black Nikon Nikkormat manual, and the Leica
IIIG